Job Title: Dentist (Full-time or Part-time, 3 and 5 day contracts)
Location: Utah (Multiple Locations)
Looking for an amazing opportunity that offers true clinical autonomy and owner/partner potential?
Our amazing team is seeking a highly skilled, full-time dentist ready to take on the needs of a long standing private practice in N. Utah. This is the perfect practice for a general dentist to utilize and/or expand on their clinical skills in all aspects of general/comprehensive dentistry. Ideally, we are looking for someone who shares the same vision & values we have when it comes to treating and serving patients. Our dentists and team members strive to provide the best overall care, compassion & culture for patients….dentistry with a heart.
Comprehensive patient treatment and technology in all aspects of general dentistry, including:
- Oral Surgery
- Early Interceptive Ortho
- and more… what dentistry do you love and want to do more of?
- DMD or DDS from an accredited dental school – new grads are welcome & encouraged to apply
- Valid state dental license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Current DEA license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Ability to maintain state-required insurance coverage
- Flexible Full-Time, Part-Time Contract with estimated pay $125,000.00 – $250,000.00+
- Additional stream of income possible as Owner-Partner
- $5,000.00 Sign On Bonus with initial Full Time 1 year commitment
- Full Time includes benefit package options (Medical/Dental/Vision/Yearly CE allowance & so much more)
- Mentorship/Coaching/Business Development
- Guaranteed base salary for the first three months or net production %, whichever is greater for you
- Experienced clinical and support team to help you reach your goals
How to Apply: To apply for the Dentist position at iSmile Dentistry, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for our team. Applications can be sent through our online application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!