Dental veneers are fragile shells, typically made of porcelain or resin, that are bonded to the front of your teeth to enhance the beauty of your smile. Our dentist may recommend dental veneers to correct common smile imperfections. Porcelain veneers are an excellent choice for improving your smile because the color and translucence of porcelain are a great match for the natural appearance of tooth enamel. Porcelain is stain-resistant as well, so your smile stays bright for years to come. Resin veneers can also be matched to your natural tooth color. With dental veneers, you can achieve a beautiful, natural-looking smile that you will love to show off.
Our dentist may recommend dental veneers if you would like to improve the appearance of your smile. Custom-made veneers can be used for just one tooth or your entire smile. We may suggest veneers to:
- Close large spaces and gaps between teeth
- Whiten teeth that are severely stained or discolored
- Improve the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth
- Correct slightly crooked teeth
- Restore teeth that are broken, chipped, worn, or fractured